Sunday, January 29, 2017

Randomosities of January

The next handful of pictures are completely unrelated to each other, but give a glimpse into our lives this past month.


 
I had a birthday party to attend with the littlest two and that meant Ken was left home with the olders.  He (being the awesome, random father that he is) decided to take the boys kayaking. It was cold, but of course they all had a blast. Ken is such a fantastic dad!

 
 
This little one continues to be my bright spot.  He picks out his own outfits and does his own thing all day.  One day last week, he decided he wanted to do my hair. It was awesome! I've never had a kid brush my hair and it was so relaxing.

 
This little one makes mischief most every day. She's thrilled with her new height that allows her to reach most everywhere. I'm a little less than thrilled, but it is still fun to watch her explore her world. Grey was helping clean up this particular mess.

 
I snapped this candid shot in the middle of putting away laundry. Their relationship is so tender and sweet. Grey tells me he wants the baby to be a girl so Pepper can have a sister. He is so good to her. I love watching how they develop together.
 


The kids had so many days off of school this month. On one of the days, we forced ourselves out of the house to get some fresh air. They found a washed up jellyfish that they were super excited about. The bottom picture shows the massive amounts of snow we get here. At least we have a lovely view!

 
My newest fashion accessory.  I'm so lovely!
 

This man. This man! I love him so much. While I've been busy with appointments or on the couch in pain, he has kept us well-fed. I snapped this in the midst of one of his latest grilling sessions. Take note of the headlamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment